Monday, February 16, 2009

"Sleeping Booty, It's me Yami"



For Samantha's birthday I took Justin and her to Disney. They had the best time.









Justin was so amazing. He carried Sami on his shoulders for most of the day.










For dinner I tookthe kids to Goofy's Kitchen. While you're eating dinner the characters walk up to your table and talk to you. Well, when Sami saw Sleeping Beauty at another table she proceeded to stand on her chair and waved down Sleeping Beauty by saying (well, actually it was more like screaming), "Sleeping Booty, It's me Yami. It's my birthday"!






Too cute!









Justin is such a good sport.










Can you tell she had a fun birthday?

2 comments:

The Ross Family said...

Big brothers are the best! Justin is obviously a great one! (p.s.I'm not stalking you, I'm just off today haha)

Sue said...

yay Finally an update...Just kidding. Happy Late B-day Sami. I love the pics! How cute is that? Did sleeping Beauty come hug her?